To ensure all pages of the application load correctly, please use Chrome as your browser.
Client Service Manager..
- Mar 19, 2017 Post Date
- 007978 Requisition #
We are seeking a highly engaging business professional with high standards of Customer Service, to become a Client Service Manager (CSM) within a nominated Geography. The CSM will be a representative of our Customers and is chartered with driving a positive customer experience. Among other activities, the CSM will be responsible for the initial engagement, coordination and facilitation of Customer requirements.
Akamai’s Account Management Group is the central point of contact, which liaises between the customer and various Akamai departments of business and technical experts. It consists of Client Service Managers, who manage the first and overall engagement, and Account Service Managers, who manage the quality fulfillment of Customer needs, according to selected Service tiers.
This team is pivotal to the overall Customer Experience and operational efficiencies of the Services organization.
* Act as a primary point of contact for a named Customer base to own, manage and escalate business & service issues.
* Align and work closely with the Sales team to manage customer relationships, drive customer satisfaction and achieve business objectives
* Advocate Customer requirements and expectations within Akamai
* Manage / Contribute to Regional and Global Customer programs
* Accomplish KPI targets set around responsiveness, proactivity, quality and compliance
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 2+ years of experience in a Customer-facing environment, such as Service Desk, account management or similar
* Excellent problem solver; ability to troubleshoot in a geographically distributed organization
* Experience in a KPI orientated role
* Understanding of internet and internet related technologies
* Good business writing and communication skills
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more at www.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more at www.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please click here.