To ensure all pages of the application load correctly, please use Chrome as your browser.
Senior Lead Software Engineer - Installsuite
- Mar 09, 2017 Post Date
- 004910 Requisition #
Required Education and Experience:
* 8+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent or
* 5+ years of relevant experience and a Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent or
* 3+ years of relevant experience and a PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
* 8+ years of experience with Perl, Python or C++ on Linux or a Unix based OS.
* 8+ years of experience working with Linux OS and System Internals.
* 5+ years of strong expertise with building scalable servers or distributed systems
* 3+ years of experience as a hands-on technical leader..
* Solid understanding of internet protocol basics including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS.
* Experience developing interfaces for broad internal consumption.
* Experience developing server configuration and/or management systems.
* Experience developing distributed systems.
* Experience with databases and SQL
* Proven track record of delivering large amounts of high quality, complex code.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more at www.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more at www.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please click here.