To ensure all pages of the application load correctly, please use Chrome as your browser.
- Mar 16, 2017 Post Date
- 006804 Requisition #
Required Education and Experience
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
* 8 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree or
* 6 years of relevant experience and a Master’s degree
* 5+ years of experience with product management, product marketing, product development or equivalent.
* 2+ years of experience with internet related technologies, or equivalent.
* 2+ years of experience with internet and web application security or equivalent.
* Prior Product Management experience managing WAF, Bot protection, and/or related Application Security products.
* Passionate and knowledgeable about current security industry and trends with experience working in internet and web security.
* The ideal candidate will possess a working knowledge of web security, expertise in browsers and client-side technologies and be familiar with big data analysis techniques and technologies.
* Situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations.
* Ability to gather data from the market and customers to analytically determine business priorities.
* Desire for on-going challenges and interest in continuously learning about new Internet security technologies.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences.
* Must be a team player.
* Organizational and project management skills.
* Literacy in Agile and DevOps product development methodologies.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more at www.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more at www.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please click here.