To ensure all pages of the application load correctly, please use Chrome as your browser.
Software Engineer (Fullstack) - Web Experience
- Mar 20, 2017 Post Date
- 007143 Requisition #
* Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field.
* 3+ years of web application and services development experience, including use of:
* Java and Java Enterprise Edition
* Relational databases such as Oracle
* Web services such as REST
* Linux/Unix environments
* Java/Web application design patterns and frameworks, such as MVC, Struts, Spring, or Hibernate.
* Experience working with Internet protocols and concepts (IP, TCP, HTTP, DNS).
* Ability to deploy, support, debug complex applications in a system-oriented environment.
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies and best practices
* Desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic, team environment.
* Passion to understand, learn, and use new technologies.
* Can-do, positive attitude.
* Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience teaching or mentoring other engineers
* Demonstrated record of planning and executing on complex projects
* Experience leading teams of two or more people
* Experience with a modern front-end application framework such as Angular.js.
* Experience with User Experience and/or User Interface design techniques and best practices
* Experience with use of REST principles and patterns
* Experience with common REST security token protocols such as OAuth and JWT
Please add to your CV the statement below:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more at www.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more at www.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please click here.